ENABLING A GLOBAL TEAM TO BRING THEIR WORK INTO THE 21ST CENTURY
Oticon is a leading manufacturer and seller of hearing aids with upwards of 3,000 employees worldwide. Their marketing verticals comprise B2C, B2B, and reseller content for independent Audiologists.
With multiple projects and disparate teams, there was a great need to align their organization and elevate their workflow strategically.
Both Stephanie and Aline, Creative Director and Project Coordinator at Oticon and their teams, were using the work management system - DaVinci. It was causing a lot of issues and was also sunsetting. After hearing about Adobe Workfront, they decided to investigate. It quickly became the vendor of choice after seeing how customizable it could be.
The objectives were for WNDYR to help Stephanie and Aline with creating increased visibility, an easy-to-navigate interface, a customizable intake process, and a compliance process. WNDYR would also need to ensure a smooth transition in order to avoid overwhelming the team.
More visibility for customers to see their projects on a timeline
Easier and more automated communication
Visibility on resources and how long things actually take
HOW WE ENABLED OTICON TO REACH THEIR GOALS
- Our WNDYR consultant achieved Stephanie and Aline’s goals, even if it meant finding workarounds and alternative solutions.
- Our WNDYR consultant was empathetic and understood the use case. Workfront was adjusted to meet Oticon’s specific needs.
- Our WNDYR consultant prepared for every call with personalized decks & collateral to ensure the overall implementation of every aspect was easy to follow.
WHAT WE DELIVERED
- Intuitive user experience to request projects
- High user adoption - even before training
- Increased visibility which is becoming highly beneficial for planning purposes
- Expert System administrators ready to tackle more advanced features in 2020
Stephanie and Aline had to launch Workfront before training could occur as their contract with DaVinci was over. Even without training, most staff members were able to adopt Workfront quickly.
“I was astonished just how smooth the roll-out was for our customers.” - Stephanie.
Workfront has also allowed Oticon to get a glimpse of how to streamline other workflows within Oticon marketing potentially. Having the ability to build the timelines, request forms, and reports themselves, they can now use the software at a much higher project management level.
So, how did WNDYR do?
Stephanie states: “I would recommend WNDYR to absolutely everyone who is considering Workfront! I could not be more pleased with how the entire process went. Everyone we spoke to at WNDYR was always prepared with a nice deck customized to our needs, ready to tackle our issues head-on, professional & realistic, and held our hands the entire way. Our success is a direct result of choosing WNDYR.”
Our global team provides the ultimate service solution to effectively onboard teams into Adobe Workfront. We bring our deep expertise to assist clients in optimizing their workflows and partnering with them on a further journey of development inside their organizations.
Get in touch with us to find out how we can take your teams to the next level today: