This week we meet Todd Jick, a professor at Columbia Business School and a leading expert in Leadership and Organizational Change.
This week we met with Abbey Donnell the Founder and CEO of Work & Mother, a network of 'amenitized' full service, fully equipped Mother's Suites that...
Today we meet up with Ilan Kasan, Co-founder and CEO, at Exceed.ai, Exceed is a company that is disrupting traditional marketing and sales by using...
38. Crafting a Career Plan using Lessons from a Freelancer | Mike O’Toole, photographer, film maker, and creative tutor
This week we meet Mike O’Toole, a widely respected photographer, film maker, and creative tutor. Recognised by The Lürzers Archive as one of the Best...
This week we catch up with Laura Stebbing a Co-CEO of accelerateHER, an organisation focused on addressing the under-representation of women in...
36. The Evolution of Operations and How This Impacts The Future of Work | Ananth Avva, President and COO of Pipefy
In today’s podcast we have a critical conversation about the very essence of the future of work, with Ananth Avva, President and COO of Pipefy.
35. The Future of Work, through the eyes of Generation Z | Sara Barkat, a Gen Z writer, editor, and artist
This week we are spending an hour in the company of Sara Barkat, a Gen Z writer, editor, and artist who has different views on work and where it is...
34. The Role Innovation Needs to Play in the Future of Work | Alfia Ilicheva, Co-Founder of Women in Innovation
This week we catch up with innovation expert, Alfia Ilicheva. She is Co-Founder of WIN: Women in Innovation, a hugely successful nonprofit.
33. The Future of Work and Building People Teams | Ira Wolfe, Founder of Success Performance Solutions
In this episode we spend an hour with Ira Wolfe, the Founder of Success Performance Solutions to talk about building people teams.
In this episode we meet Fouad Samara, an award winning architect now living in Beirut with vast experience in the United Kingdom and Canada.
Get notified on new Chaos & Rocketfuel episodes
Be the first to learn about WNDYR’s latest work and productivity insights to drive a successful enterprise digital transformation