Today we catch up with Marc Reifenrath, one of the original founders and the current CEO of Spinutech. Marc is passionate about culture and believes...
43. The Individual Skills Needed to Thrive in the Future of Work | Nathalie Marquez Courtney, Award-Winning Writer and Photographer
Today we catch up with Nathalie Marquez Courtney an award-winning writer and photographer who loves getting inspired by creative people and how they...
This week we catch up with Michael Solomon, an established entrepreneur and the co-founder of 10x Management a premier tech talent agency.
This week we meet Todd Jick, a professor at Columbia Business School and a leading expert in Leadership and Organizational Change.
This week we met with Abbey Donnell the Founder and CEO of Work & Mother, a network of 'amenitized' full service, fully equipped Mother's Suites that...
Today we meet up with Ilan Kasan, Co-founder and CEO, at Exceed.ai, Exceed is a company that is disrupting traditional marketing and sales by using...
38. Crafting a Career Plan using Lessons from a Freelancer | Mike O’Toole, photographer, film maker, and creative tutor
This week we meet Mike O’Toole, a widely respected photographer, film maker, and creative tutor. Recognised by The Lürzers Archive as one of the Best...
This week we catch up with Laura Stebbing a Co-CEO of accelerateHER, an organisation focused on addressing the under-representation of women in...
36. The Evolution of Operations and How This Impacts The Future of Work | Ananth Avva, President and COO of Pipefy
In today’s podcast we have a critical conversation about the very essence of the future of work, with Ananth Avva, President and COO of Pipefy.
35. The Future of Work, through the eyes of Generation Z | Sara Barkat, a Gen Z writer, editor, and artist
This week we are spending an hour in the company of Sara Barkat, a Gen Z writer, editor, and artist who has different views on work and where it is...
34. The Role Innovation Needs to Play in the Future of Work | Alfia Ilicheva, Co-Founder of Women in Innovation
This week we catch up with innovation expert, Alfia Ilicheva. She is Co-Founder of WIN: Women in Innovation, a hugely successful nonprofit.
33. The Future of Work and Building People Teams | Ira Wolfe, Founder of Success Performance Solutions
In this episode we spend an hour with Ira Wolfe, the Founder of Success Performance Solutions to talk about building people teams.
In this episode we meet Fouad Samara, an award winning architect now living in Beirut with vast experience in the United Kingdom and Canada.
This week we meet Puja Parekh, a UK Service Designer with a background in leading digital transformation projects across the public and private...
30. The Future of Work and the Hospitality Industry | Ciara Crossan, Founder & CEO of WeddingDates
Today we chat with Ciara Crossan, a tech entrepreneur who founded WeddingDates, to talk about the future of the hospitality industry with AI.
29. Social Impact investing and Conscious Capitalism | Eva Yazhari, Co-Founder and CEO of Beyond Capital
Today we spend an interesting hour with Eva Yazhari, the Co-Founder and CEO of Beyond Capital to hear about Social Impact Investing.
28. The Future of Work and the role AI has to play in it | Phil Harvey, Senior Cloud Solution Architect for Data & AI at Microsoft
Today we step into the fascinating data-driven world of Phil Harvey and chat about AI and the future of work. Phil works at Microsoft.
This week we look at the future of work and art, by stepping into the world of Executive Director of The Goss-Michael Foundation, Joyce Goss.
26. The future of work and what you need to work remotely | Peter Coppinger, Co-founder and CEO of Teamwork
This week we join CEO of Teamwork, Peter Coppinger. Where we talk about the future of work and what we need to work remotely.
25. How philanthropy is shaping the future of work | GOWRI SHARMA, activist for issues concerning women and children, Co-Owner at Top Pot Doughnuts and The Lookout at Lake Chelan
This week we tackle the future of work and philanthropy by seeing the world through the eyes of architect turned philanthropist Gowri Sharma.
24. Kelly Ford, growth Venture Capitalist discusses how being a work nerd helps navigation of digital trends, investments, and the evolving landscape of the future of work
Kelly Ford, growth Venture Capitalist discusses navigating digital trends, investments, and the changing landscape of the future of work.
23. Amee Joshi, COO of United to Learn discusses how education can change the trajectory of an entire family
This week we spend time with Amee Joshi, a passionate advocate for education and issues impacting children and equity.
21. How fundraising & communities in need are impacted during times of global crisis | CARYL STERN Humanitarian, Author, Child Advocate, Activist, and Non-profit Executive.
Caryl Stern discusses her dedication to humanitarian causes, education, and social justice.
22. How Disruptive Innovation & Proprietary Technology are the Future of Work | SCOTT HARPER, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Dialexa
Scott Harper is the Co-Founder and CEO of Dialexa, a tech consulting firm.
19. Innovation technology & academics | Julie Lenzer, the Chief Innovation Officer of the University of Maryland discusses the impact of academic research in tech development
Julie Lenzer, Doug Foulkes & Claire Haidar discuss the intersections of technology, academics, and the intricacies of protectable IP.
20. Remote work collaboration & how to set work-life boundaries | LEA A. ELLERMEIER Serial Entrepreneur, CEO, Author, Visual Artist, & Explorer
Lea A. Ellermeier on how she approaches entrepreneurship, hiring the right people, the value of being in the office & the future of work.
18. Selwyn Rayzor discusses being a capitalist with a socialist agenda and how the 2020 election will impact the future of work.
Selwyn discusses the impacts the 2020 election will have on companies with a shift left, towards environmental initiatives, healthcare, & parental...
17. Alex Shootman, CEO of Workfront discusses the weariness of the workplace and how to survive working remotely during Covid19.
Alex Shootman shares the important lessons that cycling and the highs and lows of raising children have taught him about work.
16. Learning from the Past to Prepare for the Future of Work with Seasoned Executive & Investor Linda Fayne Levinson
Linda Fayne Levinson discusses how business leaders need to start searching for change to prepare for an uncertain future of work.
15. Aging Companies: Deanna Ballew of Widen joins Claire and Doug to talk innovation and changing behaviors
Deanna is the Chief Innovation officer at DAM company Widen. Widen is a tech company that developed from engraving to printing and through to...
Dr. Lyndsey Harper, MD, founder of Rosy, discusses the link between sex, self-esteem, and work.
Lisa Talia Moretti, Resident Digital Sociologist for the Ministry of Justice. She speaks about tech ethics, HQ, and the skills we need.
12. Claire Haidar Interviews Hayman Capital Management Founder & CIO, Kyle Bass on Investment Landscape, Future of Work
Kyle Bass is a hedge fund manager and founder and CIO of Hayman Capital Management, known for predicting the mortgage crisis of 2008.
David MacLaren is the founder and CEO of Media Valet. Media Valet started as a travel repository for images and digital information.
Tina Howard is the founder of Leaves, a book and tea shop in Fort Worth, Texas. Her story is one of strong Community values and building.
9. CEO Andrew Filev Speaks with Claire Haidar over the Phone about his Thoughts on Remote Work and Wrike.
Andrew Filev is the founder and CEO of WRIKE, a work management platform created in 2003.
Get notified on new Chaos & Rocketfuel episodes
Be the first to learn about WNDYR’s latest work and productivity insights to drive a successful enterprise digital transformation