This week we catch up with Laura Stebbing a Co-CEO of accelerateHER, an organisation focused on addressing the under-representation of women in...
36. The evolution of operations and how this impacts the Future of Work | Ananth Avva, President and COO of Pipefy
In today’s podcast we have a critical conversation about the very essence of the future of work, with Ananth Avva, President and COO of Pipefy.
35. The future of work, through the eyes of Generation Z | Sara Barkat, a Gen Z writer, editor, and artist
This week we are spending an hour in the company of Sara Barkat, a Gen Z writer, editor, and artist who has different views on work and where it is...
34. The role innovation needs to play in the future of work | Alfia Ilicheva, Co-Founder of Women in Innovation
This week we catch up with innovation expert, Alfia Ilicheva. She is Co-Founder of WIN: Women in Innovation, a hugely successful nonprofit.
33. The future of work and building people teams | Ira Wolfe, Founder of Success Performance Solutions
In this episode we spend an hour with Ira Wolfe, the Founder of Success Performance Solutions to talk about building people teams.
In this episode we meet Fouad Samara, an award winning architect now living in Beirut with vast experience in the United Kingdom and Canada.
This week we meet Puja Parekh, a UK Service Designer with a background in leading digital transformation projects across the public and private...
30. The future of work and the hospitality industry | Ciara Crossan, Founder and CEO of WeddingDates
Today we chat with Ciara Crossan, a tech entrepreneur who founded WeddingDates, to talk about the future of the hospitality industry with AI.
29. Social impact investing and conscious capitalism | Eva Yazhari, Co-Founder and CEO of Beyond Capital
Today we spend an interesting hour with Eva Yazhari, the Co-Founder and CEO of Beyond Capital to hear about Social Impact Investing.
28. The future of work and the role AI has to play in it | Phil Harvey, Senior Cloud Solution Architect for Data and AI at Microsoft
Today we step into the fascinating data-driven world of Phil Harvey and chat about AI and the future of work. Phil works at Microsoft.
Get notified on new Chaos & Rocketfuel episodes
Be the first to learn about WNDYR’s latest work and productivity insights to drive a successful enterprise digital transformation